Make a Gift
The Saint-Gaudens Memorial is a nonprofit organization established in 1919 that promotes the legacy of Augustus Saint-Gaudens and partners with the Saint-Gaudens National Historical Park in Cornish, New Hampshire. Donations make it possible to carry out our core mission and to enhance appreciation of the arts through exhibitions, concerts, artist fellowships, and educational programs on park grounds.
For questions, or more information, please call
(914) 944-1608 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summer Sunday afternoon concerts
• Exhibitions and artist talks
• Saint-Gaudens Fellowship – an annual award presented to an emerging artist
• Educational programs
• Annual Sculptural Visions events with artist demonstrations
• Academic scholarships awarded to local high school seniors pursuing the arts
• Conservation of works in the park’s collection
• Acquisition of works for the park
• Special projects, such as publications and films
We have a 501c3 designation from the IRS and our taxpayer identification number is 02-0223438.
There are many ways to support Saint-Gaudens Memorial’s mission by planning for a special gift, such as a bequest in your Will or Trust, or naming the Memorial as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy, annuity, and/or in an Individual Retirement Account (IRA). In addition to supporting the Memorial’s worthy mission, making a planned gift will allow you to:
• Save on gift and estate taxes
• Save on probate expenses
• Save on income and capital gains taxes
Learn more about making a legacy gift by contacting: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in making a gift of stock to the Saint-Gaudens Memorial. Securities may be delivered by wire through the Depository Trust Company (DTC) to the Memorial’s brokerage account.
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT OF STOCK
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for transfer instructions. You will be asked to provide:
• the name and contact information of your broker
• the name of the stock and number of shares to be transferred
• instructions on how to allocate your gift (e.g. the annual fund)
According to IRS charitable giving regulations, the value of your gift is calculated using the mean value of the stock on the date of transfer.
Thank you for your support of the Saint-Gaudens Memorial.